Natural Evolution Banana Flour is produced locally in Walkamin on the Atherton Tablelands in tropical Far North Queensland. It is 100% natural, nutrient dense and gluten free.
WHAT IS RESISTANT STARCH
Resistant Starch is a food source that resists digestion in the small intestine and as a result offers the consumer some very unique health benefits.
BENEFITS OF RESISTANT STARCH
· Prebiotic – feed your microbiome and heal your gut. Green Banana Resistant Starch encourages the growth and activity of microorganisms (e.g. bacteria and fungi) this contributes to the well-being of their host (you!).
· Weight loss – Often referred to as a second meal, resistant starch in this form allows you to eat once and have the satisfied feeling of eating twice. Resistant Starch in this form also increases metabolism.
· Increase absorption and capacity of antioxidants and minerals – especially calcium which can aide in preventing Osteoporosis
· Promote colon health and aide in the prevention of colon cancer
· Prevent diabetes and aide in the treatment of diabetes
· Lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels
· Reduce incidence of gallstones
· Reduce symptoms of diarrhea
· 1 cup Natural Evolution Green Banana Baking Flour
· 3 tablespoons honey
· 3 eggs whisked
· 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean extract
· 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
· pinch of salt
· 1/2 cup almond or rice milk
· 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
· 1 cup of fresh berries roughly chopped (if desired)
· coconut oil - for cooking
1. Place Natural Evolution banana flour, honey, whisked eggs, vanilla extract, bicarbonate soda, salt, milk and lemon juice in bowl and mix until well combined.
2. Place small amount on a hot pan that has been lightly greased with coconut oil.
3. Flip then decorate as desired
4. Serve and enjoy!